Reusable Organic Cotton Menstrual Pad
$16.99 – $20.99
* Reusable & washable, last 3-5 years
* Soft & breathable organic colored cotton material
* Chemical-free, leakproof, highly absorbent
* Easy to clean, wash and store
🚀Free Shipping over $30!
The average woman throws away 250 to 300 pounds of menstrual products in her lifetime, which not only cost too much money but also produce huge waste. Now it’s time to discard your usual disposable pads and switch to the eco-friendly reusable cotton menstrual pad.
Our organic cotton sanitary pads are designed with a waterproof TPU & cotton outer, absorbent cotton layers, and one meshed cotton inner layer against the skin. Comparing to those disposable hygiene pads, our organic cotton menstrual pads are ultra-soft and more comfortable to use, for they are hypoallergenic, toxic-free, and highly absorbent, potentially reducing the risk of skin irritation. These washable sanitary cotton pads are quite easy to use. Just simply snap the 2 wings of pads under your underwear and you’re good to go. Three different sizes are available for your option, so you can simply choose small day pads for light flow days or large ones for heavy flow nights.
As you can see, reusable cotton menstrual pads are a healthier and more cost-effective solution to your monthly period that will save you money while saving the environment.
Organic Cotton menstrual pads sizing:
S: 7.5*11 inch
Why choose reusable cotton menstrual pads?
- Reusable & washable, last 3-5 years
- Soft & breathable organic colored cotton material
- Chemical-free, leakproof, highly absorbent
- Easy to clean, wash and store
How to wash and dry your reusable cotton menstrual pads?
1. Please wash it before first use.
2. If there are stains on it, you can add a little salt in cold or warm water (DO NOT use hot water as this can set any stains).
3. Wash by hand or machine. If you are not planning to wash right away, just soak it or let it dry until your next laundry.
3. Expose it to the hot sun. Do not iron, use bleach or fabric softener, for it can reduce the service life of your cloth menstrual pads.
S, M, L