Stop wasting your money on single-use plastic wraps and replace with our reusable natural beeswax food wraps for a zero waste lifestyle.
Unlike the plastic wraps that end up in landfills, the beeswax food wraps are made from organic beeswax, jojoba oil, cotton, and tree resin, making them 100% biodegradable and sustainable. So you can simply throw them in your compost pile or garden after maxing them out. These plant-based beeswax wraps are BPA free and safe for wrapping fresh fruits, produce, and a homemade sandwich or covering a half eaten plate of food, etc.
The organic beeswax and resin make these food wraps very sturdy and wear-resistant, so each of them can be reused for 120-150 times around with proper care.
Small: 7*8inch (17.5*20cm)
Medium: 10*11inch (25*27.5cm)
Large: 13*14inch (33*35cm)
Use & Care Tips:
1. Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and form over a bowl, jar, container, or piece of food.
2. Hand wash with mild soap in cold water and let air dry.
3. Keep away from heat, microwaves & dishwashers.
NOTE: Due to covid-19, some of our pacakges might be delayed, please expect additonal time for delivery. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- Free shipping on all orders over $30.
- $5.99 flat rate shipping cost for US orders, $6.99 flat rate shipping for international orders.
- Please allow 2-4 business days for your order to be processed and shipped out.
- It usually takes 8-15 days to deliver the packages for US orders and 10-20 days for international orders(excluding order processing time).
- You can always track your orders HERE
We offer worry-free return policy for items in below conditions.
- Within 15 days after package delivered
- In original conditions, resellable
- Unused or undamaged
- In the original packaging